1964 Riviera Radiator

neatname

• 2 weeks later...

I work in a little shop in Eastern Washington and all day everyday I'm either rebuilding or recording every kind of radiator imaginable, from old Ford's from the 20's & 30's to tractor radiators. Also rebuild and record bolt together for the peterbilts and freightliners. Never knew what I was doing mattered much just figured I'm taking something old and resoldering everything and making it look pretty again. Old heater cores, we rebuild and recores those too. If you need some work done I'm always available to talk

1 hour ago, John Henry said:

I work in a little shop in Eastern Washington and all day everyday I'm either rebuilding or recording every kind of radiator imaginable, from old Ford's from the 20's & 30's to tractor radiators. Also rebuild and record bolt together for the peterbilts and freightliners. Never knew what I was doing mattered much just figured I'm taking something old and resoldering everything and making it look pretty again. Old heater cores, we rebuild and recores those too. If you need some work done I'm always available to talk

Would you be willing to post ypur contact information for us?