Auction With Some PW Buicks, McLaughlins, Even a Marquette

Brian_Heil

11 hours ago, Thriller said:

It's about a four hour drive for me. I'm considering the McLaughlins, particularly the 1913, but don't have much space left and I'm not sure I want that big a project. 

I thought you might chime in on this one Buick Brother.  I looked up Alida, SK on Google maps.  (That's Saskatchewan Province of Canada for those of you having a cold brew on a warm beach somewhere we'd rather not hear about right now).  Nothing but a wide spot in the road.  Early August.  Hmmm, the snow should be gone except the piles in the parking lots by then.  :P

Edited by Brian_Heil (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brian_Heil said:

I thought you might chime in on this one Buick Brother.  I looked up Alida, SK on Google maps.  (That's Saskatchewan Province of Canada for those of you having a cold brew on a warm beach somewhere we'd rather not hear about right now).  Nothing but a wide spot in the road.  Early August.  Hmmm, the snow should be gone except the piles in the parking lots by then.  :P

My father lived his life farther north in Saskatchewan. August was the only month he said he'd never seen snow. That time of year in that corner of the world could be in the range of 100, although I'd hope it would be a bit cooler (fat guys melt, although it's a dry heat). 

12 hours ago, Bleach said:

A 1964 Pontiac Buick??

I don't know about Pontiac Buick, but there used to be an Oakland Pontiac, sort of.

For one year I think 1924 there was a Maxwell Chrysler. First car in history with hydraulic brakes. Walter Chrysler bought Maxwell and made a model named after himself, then the next year renamed in Chrysler Corporation

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another auction. Several early 20s Buicks.

For the life of me I could not find an auction date.  Maybe someone else can.

Selling off Vintage Car Museum of Hardy, AR
Albums
Selling off Vintage Car Museum of Hardy, AR

227 Photos · Updated 2 months ago

Establishment of Vintage Car Museum in Hardy, AR was the result of a lifetime chasing Horseless Carriages, Brass Era Motorcars by one self made southern businessman. Ernest Sutherland is CEO of three little high precision plastic and piping manufacturing companies, lives in Memphis, Tennessee and is a real Ford Model T Guru. I have been honored to have the pleasure of learning from and serving this charming gentleman for the past 5 years. The museum, that once was the pride and joy of Hardy, Arkansas, has now become almost isolated after a new shortcut expressway cut almost all the traffic to this beautiful little town. Also for his own health, Ernest family have asked him to cut back from his workaholic life style . . . All and all brings some lucky ones of you to this point that he is selling off all the museum cars for some unbelievable prices. some of them for literally what he paid for them 10 or 20 years back. some of them cars are quite unique and deserve a new caring custodian. This is our very first and simplest try which means the best pricing, Then we do ebay auction, then probably big name auctions or ask Mr. Wayne Carini to feature us ;) . So comment or message us for further info before this unique and once in a life-time opportunity vanishes. Saam Noroozi

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PreciousCarsss/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1436919626393962

Edited by Brian_Heil (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, ROD W said:

Can somebody store it for me for a while

for how long ? what time of year does the shipment go?? Once a year ??My wife ships a box to Germany 1 a year . All car parts fourula-1 race car parts and stuff like that . I will help --kyle    

1 minute ago, sligermachine said:

for how long ? what time of year does the shipment go?? Once a year ??My wife ships a box to Germany 1 a year . All car parts fourula-1 race car parts and stuff like that . I will help --kyle    

Kyle, 

,I would love to get that car.   But I already have too many projects.   I have a 1912 in bits and peices and a partly built body so really I need a parts car to complete that.

Rod