29 dodge 1/2 T

looking for info on id numbers on 29 dodge truck got a totally basket case 29 dodge 1/2 T ???? cannot find any numbers on frame or body  no medallion  the model and id on title i cannot find in books tie model # is from what i see on title is N64-686 the id # is EW 3450  any help please 

Edited by backintymeohio
more info (see edit history)

there is no firewall plate this thing was in a old building for 50-60 yrs torn apart and moved around so some stuff got lost i got frame cab ,bed pieces fenders, and boxes of stuff and this title if i cant decipher to find if the title is a legit 29 title  then i will have to sell parts or sell to someone for a ratrod which i dont want to do the only reference i have is the numbers on title    model N64-686 id # EW 3450 i cant find anything in books even using fedco system..... 

On 2/3/2018 at 1:03 PM, hwellens said:

Serial number should be stamped on the left side member of the frame just back of the front spring front bracket.  Serial numbers attached for US trucks.

Dodge serial.pdf

I found mine under side front don't remember witch side but I had been looking for # for a long time the stamp they used was 1'' tall the whole time I was looking for like 2'' long stamp but it was like 9'' long big as my arm !! I had looked for 5 or 6 years on and off 1929 Doge 

2 hours ago, 22touring said:

The most knowledgeable people on here refuse to tolerate dummies who can't write, and therefore won't answer your question.

Sorry, that is out of line.

It irritates the hell out of me too, but we are not all university graduates with three degrees. Some have little education through no fault of their own. Some are dyslexic and so on. At least they are trying. Suck it up and read it again. And again if necessary. Those posters may be the cleverest people around in their field but not so literate.

Back to the OP. Put the paper "title" aside; that is too hard for the moment and may be a red herring. Can you post some photographs? Dash, firewall, chassis, anything that might prompt someone to recognise it. Door hinges front or rear? It sounds like you have no axles so wheel base is a bit harder. Perhaps measure from front to rear front spring hanger and from front rear to rear rear spring hanger.

If you are uncertain about photos... when you are typing in a post, look below for the paper clip. Put photos there as it says. The put your cursor in your post where you want the photo and click on the photo for that place. Press Enter then click on another photo.

Why do you think it is a Dodge Brothers? Just because of the "title" which may not belong to the parts?

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

There are is a second location of serial numbers on frame . I believe you need body off, as it is hidden from bottom . Also would not get to worried as long as you have a title matching some number ,  even motor you should be able to straighten out . The requested pics may help by just showing where labels were located and there size and shape . Even tailgate hardware denote changes in years of the trucks . If you have motor on left side near back should have casting date info . PICS < PICS .

• 2 weeks later...