Pebble/Monterey?

alsancle

Have a GREAT TIME! Please post photos for everyone who can't make it. Second grandson decided to arrive that weekend. I had a Great Time last year my first Pebble Beach, everyone needs to go at least once. If you are a true "Car Guy" and appreciate beautiful things you'll fit in, I've forgotten what it cost, but the memories of the event last forever. Bob

Thanks so much for the excellent photos. I see at least two good friends cars in the line up that I had time to visit with at the CCCA annual meeting in Reno this past March.

Hope their weather stays clear for the rest of the event. It is pretty soggy here on long island with heavy rain and thunder and lightning .

• THANK YOU! What a great collection of vehicles, can't help wondering if this was once the Bob DeForest Twin Six from Darien, Ct? When Bob had it it was white with apple green fenders and twin rear mounted spares. One year at Hershey it was back bumper to back bumper with a Bill Harrah Bugatti Royal, both front bumpers were in the isles. Bob IMG_2941.JPG