They just keep coming....

PWB

A picture is worth a thousand words, so trust us, as we won't tell you anything about the car (because we don't know anything), but there's at least a whole chapter of a book worth of info in these pics.  Check out the sweet overload springs on the shocks!

Wow!  Powered by the 445 Wildcat and it has leather seats.  Someone who knows these cars is going to ask some questions that are going to be embarrassing to the seller.  What one would give to be a fly on the wall.

Appears to be a quality (outer) paint and vinyl top job at first look. Appears all trim was properly removed for prep.

Blue on black goes with most any outdoor activity having sky, ocean optional.

Well worth investigation....

7 hours ago, RivNut said:

Those moldings are correct for a factory installed vinyl top.

No way....factory vinyl top cars did not have the fluted molding under the rear window and this car does not have the correct vinyl surround moldings which were installed on factory vinyl top cars. This is an aftermarket job and a poor one compared to others I have seen, not factory.

Tom Mooney

When a picture says a thousand words, one needs to be careful about pictures like this.

MissedStrip.thumb.jpg.9d49957d380e7fd33ff141a424077d85.jpg

When I changed the color of my Riviera back around 1981, I forgot that little strip of body color between the drip molding and the weatherstrip, too. I have been noticing it on many cars for the last 30 years. It's very common. The upcoming paint job will correct that on my car, but it is easy to overlook.

Go ahead, check your car. :)

Oh, that missing rubber filler is available fairly cheap.

Bernie

6 hours ago, 1965rivgs said:

No way....factory vinyl top cars did not have the fluted molding under the rear window and this car does not have the correct vinyl surround moldings which were installed on factory vinyl top cars. This is an aftermarket job and a poor one compared to others I have seen, not factory.

Tom Mooney

Sorry about that.  The tablet, on which I was viewing the pictures, doesn't produce very large pictures.   I looked again on the monitor for the desktop and now see what I didn't see before.  

1. Am interested to know why Buick chose to leave the console extension plate on the passenger side a creamy plastic rather than paint it the colour of the console. It is the same on my 63 so a bit surprised to see it here two years later. 
  2. I might paint mine red just to be a little bit different, maybe a Maltese Cross or Devils head on it too ........??

1 hour ago, rodneybeauchamp said:
  1. Am interested to know why Buick chose to leave the console extension plate on the passenger side a creamy plastic rather than paint it the colour of the console. It is the same on my 63 so a bit surprised to see it here two years later. 
  2. I might paint mine red just to be a little bit different, maybe a Maltese Cross or Devils head on it too ........??

Should be covered by the carpeting. Originally there was a cardboard backing in this area so the carpeting would hold its form.

Tom