Photo Forum Abuse

DizzyDale

DIZ!!!

Are you saying that being the owner of a few Plymouths that we're on your "sh%t list?" Naw, say it isn't so man!! If you really want to send a Plymouth over a cliff, just give us the car for parts, we'll take 'em. It's not like Mac's, Dennis Carpenter or Obsolete Ford can help us out, that stuff is hard to come by. Is there any chance I could get you to substitute a Plymouth for a "Moon?" blush.gifgrin.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

Yes, I agree with "Ol' Diz" on this.

A poster should post one introductory photo,

then when you click on this photo, beside the

poster's name, you will be able to highlight

the phrase "see all of this user's photos".

Then, all other photos pertaining to the

subject automobile can be seen.

-Bill Davis

Oh okay Diz, I can live with that. Knowing that you know how to find our iron, you could put us in a world of hurt.

Besides, we've got areas in my parts where there are cliffs. A little more than two years ago a guy from Rochester was out in our neck of the woods on a camping trip, him and his wife went to town for breakfast, and on the way he had to stop and "use the facilities" on the side of the road. While using the facilities his Dodge Caravan rolled over the cliff and killed his wife. As it turns out, that was the last murder conviction we've had in these parts. I can't remember if he choked on the interview or if the girlfriend blew him in, but now he's dating Bubba up in the big house

You probably have more people in your hometown than I have in mine. When everyone thinks of New York, they think of the concrete jungle, when in reality you have the jungle, but you have the people who live in the sticks who send all of their tax money to support the jungle. My town is growing, we got our first traffic light 23 years ago, and we got our second one two years ago. Our big city business district is pretty much the post office, an abandoned feed store, a gun shop, bank, gas station, restaurant and video store.

• 3 weeks later...

Nor really. There aren't enough people around town to eat the Krispy Kremes.

Howard??? Are you interested in paying those high New York taxes?? When our car trailer cost us $75 a year for license plates, we're not about to spend another $15 to go with vanity plates, so I'd be willing to bet that HVS is available. You could give us help with our glass and you could keep Krispy Kreme in business.