For Sale: 1968 Cadillac Calais 2dr Hardtop, 45K miles - $12,999 - MENTOR, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Cadillac Calais 2dr Hardtop, 45K miles - $12,999 - MENTOR, OH

1968 cadillac calais for sale by owner - Mentor, OH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Very nice 1968 Cadillac Calais, 45,500 original miles. Newer headliner and seats were re-done to factory specs. Factory 8 track tape player: it works, the radio is am/fm, am works, but I am not sure about the fm. Power windows, all of them work.  Newer exhaust, have the receipt. Newer tires, have the receipt. The car has one re-paint, very nice job. no dents or scratches or rust, paint is a 9.  All new brake lines, brake drums, brake hardware, brake shoes. Car runs very well, highway or city

Purchased from Crestmont Cadillac on the east side. Have the receipt.  I am the second owner. The (original) owner died, the car sat in cold storage for years. Original Protect-o-Plate for warranty work and original owner's manual with many receipts.
I DON'T NEED HELP SELLING IT. I DON'T HAVE TO SELL IT. NO SCAMMERS PLEASE. TEXT ONLY PLEASE
Copy and paste in your email: 74cb43b5636f3d66913eeb3653ce1967@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1968 Cadillac Calais 2dr Hardtop.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 8,165 1968 Cadillac Calais 2dr Hardtops built.

'68 Cadillac Calais OH a.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH b.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH c.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH d.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH e.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH f.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH g.jpg

'68 Cadillac Calais OH h.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! I've forgotten how long these babies are! One of my favorite '60's Cadillacs but I will never buy a car this big again. I've had a few.

Looks like a very nice car, but I have a suspicion it is the very rare non-air conditioned Cadillac.  There are no under hood shots the and none of the dash pics show the climate control, since the steering wheel is turned and obscures it.  It’s also missing the center and side a/c vents.  I’m also wary of a seller who tested the AM part of the radio and the 8-track, but not the FM part.