1941 Packard conv sedan - $24,800

Can't tell much...why didn't they roll it all the way out of the garage! (more bad pics in ad) 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/aguanga-packard-41-conv-sedan/7751137328.html

This car is very rare and sought after. It is a partially finished project missing the windows and top frame but available. . The engine was rebuilt with extra care. There is R9 overdrive. The body has been totally repaired so there is no issues with rust or bondo. The chrome is fair. The car runs and stops. For more details call me. I am limited for texting and please only serious inquiries  (951) 374-6303

00d0d_6Q2hqtWcYc7_0t20t2_600x450.jpg00202_bmLUblkqu1e_0t20t2_600x450.jpg00Z0Z_7zMDekBMhPD_0t20t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

I prefer my 1941 Cadillac 4 door convertible sedan to the look of this Packard. Its sad that Packard dropped the ball along the way and just did not stay with the times from around 1935 and newer.

While GM cars were updating and streamlining their designs, Packard, Chrysler and other auto makers of that era just fell behind. 

just sayin'

brasscarguy 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brasscarguy said:

While GM cars were updating and streamlining their designs, Packard, Chrysler and other auto makers of that era just fell behind. 

I don't know 39-41 Chrysler products were pretty streamlined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

2 months later...Still for sale...(same bad pics) 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/aguanga-packard-41-conv-sedan/7773091429.html

This car is very rare and sought after. It is a partially finished project missing the windows and top frame The engine was rebuilt with extra care. There is R9 overdrive. The body has been totally repaired so there is no issues with rust or bondo. The chrome is fair. The car runs and stops. For more details call me. I am limited for texting and please only serious inquiries.

(951) 375-6303

"...missing the windows and top frame but available."

Major problem until those hard-to-find parts are securely in-hand.  That would include the removable B-pillar units that latch into the B-pillar stub and top mechanism to close the space between the windows unique to the body style.