1915 Buick 4Cyl Touring - $2,000

You don't expect much for two grand....

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/lake-arrowhead-1915-buick-touring/7726316939.html

1915 Buick parts, driveline is complete, engine turns over, trans, front suspension, rear end, wheels & tires.
Body is rough, wood framing is very poor, metal is all there. Seat springs are there, as well as the top bows. Dry rot, and maybe termites, have eaten much of the body wood. As a restoration project, needs a talented wood-worker. On wheels and tires, rolls. Steering is tight, essentially stuck. chassis 123509, engine 123629 All for $2000.

seven zero two, three two four, two eight five nine.

00G0G_7d1UVoT2yQv_06s04Q_600x450.jpg1915 Buick Touring 1

• Like 3

That looks like a great deal, but it is just Buick's small car for 1915. Roughly a competitor to a Model T. You wouldn't get a Brass T this cheap and the Buick is probably a better car.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

That looks like a great deal, but it is just Buick's small car for 1915. Roughly a competitor to a Model T. You wouldn't get a Brass T this cheap and the Buick is probably a better car.

33HP....more than half again as much as a T. 

On 3/12/2024 at 10:02 PM, Leif in Calif said:

33HP....more than half again as much as a T. 

This was the smaller series C-24,

Brake Horsepower 28

The mid-sized series C-37 was more powerful, like Dave's (and my former 1914 B-37):

Brake Horsepower 35

The large series C-54 had a 130 inch wheelbase, 331.5 Cu In,

Brake Horsepower 55

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Clampett Cove is on the other side of town but it looks like their trailer burned down.   I had a 1915 Grant Touring in that shape.

Traded it and a Ford V8 front and rear end  for a 59 El Camino in the late 80's.  I think the Clampett's car was a GMC with a Buick

4 cylinder engine.

• Like 1