1950 Dodge wayfarer $6,000 Another Business coupe

Just in case you missed the others! At least it's affordable. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/956213046071239/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ad0a766d2-c3b6-41e1-b0b5-cd8daea4786d

Driven 93,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Burgundy · Interior color: Grey

Seller's Description

OPEN TO TRADES I JUST DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WORK ON IT IT IS A BUSINESS MANS COUPE FLAT HEAD SIX. SIDE WINDOWS DO HAVE A CRACK BUT CAN BE REPLACED BEING IT IS FLAT GLASS. SOUND DEADNER IS REPLACED AND CARPET IS READY FOR PLACEMENT. BODY NEEDS SOME WORK ON LEFT FRONT FENDER BECAUSE PAINT IS FADED. HAVE ORIGINAL WHEELS AND TIRES TO GO WITH IT PLUS HUB CAPS. ALL IN ALL IT IS A GOOD START FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT IS STILL FOR SALE DON'T ASK IF I NEED HELP OR LOW BALL OFFERS BECAUSE YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME. PICUTRES WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLE SO STOP BY AND LOOK . MAY TRADE FOR SOMETHING NEWER TURN KEY OPEN TO OFFERS

Lake View, IA
Product photo of 1950 Dodge wayfarer

• Like 2

Wheels remind me of what I tried with my 49 Plymouth.  My dad bought a single fake spoke wheel to try on.  It was a dish dish chrome mag with a spoke insert.   It was even too gaudy for him!

Had the fenton dual carb setup for about 3 weeks and it came off once we figured out it cut the mileage in half.  I'm sure we didn't re-jet the carbs so I'm not surprised.

• Like 2

Loos like a very reasonable car priced right.  I’d put back the original wheels and it might need new tires, but that’s simple, if not necessarily cheep. It seems like Mopar business coupe month on here.  I’m amazed so many are around.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another seller who warns car shoppers not to "waste his time", yet the ad doesn't even say whether the car runs or not. (Or, if it does run, how well it runs.) Talk about wasting people's time!

Oh, but he makes an effort to let people know the side windows have cracks!!!🤣

• Like 3