For Sale: 1963 Mercury Monterey - 4dr Pink Breezeway - "Good condition" - "Belonged to my Husband's Grandmother" - Rio Rancho, NM - Not Mine - 1/28 Reduced - 5/7 SOLD!

For sale on Facebook: 1963 Mercury Monterey 4-door Breezeway in Rio Rancho, NM  -  $14,000  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

On 1/28, Seller reduced price to $13,000

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/901529481543373/-1963-Mercury-Monterey-Breezeway

Seller's Description:

1963 Mercury Monterey 4-door Breezeway

• Good condition
  • Driven 72,823 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Pink · Interior color: Pink
  • Clean title
  • This vehicle has no significant damage or problems

This 1963 Mercury Monterey “Breezeway” has been in the family since the 1960s. This belonged to my husbands grandmother and has been garage kept in New Mexico the entire time. She has 72,823 original miles and new tires were put on last year. Up to date on oil changes too.

• Has a 390 motor. Automatic transmission
  • All original except the upholstery which was redone with the stock

****NO OTHER VEHICLES PICTURED ARE FOR SALE**** *****NO TRADES**** ****If the listing is up, it’s still available****

image.png.be6d7ee9283d52b63b1c8e3c8dc039aa.png

image.png.10349a28f4b41b39b9e7068c3024beee.png

image.png.1a1010f92ea3c2948c1b1d7878e073b6.png

image.png.6bc73b54719af2274ac25ec27628c367.png

image.png.0148eece1a78e20d16c808326914c99b.png

image.png.f9541b61c6abc48454b215aed59124f7.png

image.png.d51e8a2d653a4737d9cd6e23abbc5d64.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Mercury Monterey - 4dr Pink Breezeway - "Good condition" - Belonged to my Husband's Grandmother" - Rio Rancho, NM - Not Mine

Nice car. I remember when my neighbor bought one of these for a couple hundred bucks as his high school car. No idea on the value but it doesnt seem too overly high for what it is. I would imagine there is a small audience for something like this though.

• Like 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Mercury Monterey - 4dr Pink Breezeway - "Good condition" - "Belonged to my Husband's Grandmother" - Rio Rancho, NM - Not Mine
12 hours ago, kingrudy said:

The color would not be my first choice, but I sure do like the condition of this car. The interior looks great and the exterior looks nice as well. GLWTS

When I was young we had a name for that and similar colors like it. Sadly decorum and Peter will preclude me saying exactly what it was.

9 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

When I was young we had a name for that and similar colors like it. Sadly decorum and Peter will preclude me saying exactly what it was.

Maybe one day evolution will help weed out such over-masculine insecurities.  We're all some shade of pink on the inside....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NC-car-guy said:

Maybe one day evolution will help weed out such over-masculine insecurities.  We're all some shade of pink on the inside....

It’s not the idea of pink that bothers me now or much then. Just the grief anticipated if I post it.

The color fits the car and its times.

At least it ain't one of the fifty shades of grey every carmaker has been foisting on us the last 40 years. All these boring, dull, nay, DEPRESSING gray vehicles are enough to make a car guy slit his wrists.😠 

Deliver us from gray vehicles and the charlatans who say we must have them! I'd take a pink Mercury any day!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Mercury Monterey - 4dr Pink Breezeway - "Good condition" - "Belonged to my Husband's Grandmother" - Rio Rancho, NM - Not Mine - 1/28 Reduced
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Mercury Monterey - 4dr Pink Breezeway - "Good condition" - "Belonged to my Husband's Grandmother" - Rio Rancho, NM - Not Mine - 1/28 Reduced - 5/7 SOLD!