For sale: 1915 Overland Touring

Good performing 1915 Overland Touring car. Ready for new owner and handles well. Good tires & tubes, solid body, tired roof but it works. Big straight 4 cylinder engine that percolates well while driving. Located in Oswego, IL Asking 11k obo. Text 630-608-3978

IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2386.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, RodgerWilson said:

fozz71…. Where was this car originally listed?  I am in the general area of Oswego and I haven’t seen this car out and about.  I did send a text to the number provided, but I haven’t heard back from them yet.  Thanks.

Perhaps you should call the phone number. The owner may not text or know how to text.

I do not know the car, or the seller myself, so have no advice to give. However, the seller has it listed for sale on the model T forum, and is a semi-regular poster over there.

https://mtfca.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40490

The price seems very reasonable. However? I am not sure Overland had a removeable head in 1915? I think maybe some models did? But the couple of them I knew owners of did not.

• 3 weeks later...

Found this data sheet online. Model 83B Bore and Stroke 4.125" X 4.5" doing the math equals 240.5 cubic inches. A rather large engine for a 4 cylinder.

Screen Shot 2024-01-17 at 10.32.43 AM.jpg

• Like 1