For Sale: 1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, 39K miles - $9,500 - Bangor, PA - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 2-9-2024

For Sale: 1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, 39K miles - $9,500 - Bangor, PA - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 2-9-2024: See New Link Below.

1964 Pontiac Chevrolet Mercury Ford for sale by owner - Bangor, PA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Soon to be Estate sale, my family has informed me that they don't want to dispose of my collection in the event that something happens to me. These cars have been with me for many years, I am very familiar with each car and the needs and condition of each one, that being said, if you have read this far, I am going to list the ones currently for sale, as they are more accessible to the front door. Sorry to say I don't have time for sightseeing tours, as that happens quite a bit, as i know I have done it myself, some gentleman used my last post to get into my garage and then give me a hard time about cars that were not advertised, I have been collecting for 40 plus years and have heard it all, seen it all, if I hear the "ice cream with my kids" story one more time my head will explode.

Here goes, I should be able to get more pics soon.
1987 Mercury colony park wagon, 38K original miles, excellent condition. loaded $15,500.00
1977 Volkswagen Champagne Edition, 68K original miles, excellent condition $19,500.00
1966 Ford Mustang, 100% original, no rust, V8 Auto, pony interior $23,500.00
1964 Oldsmobile 98 Coupe, every option, no rust, runs $11,500.00.
1966 Chevrolet Impala SS coupe, Big Block 396 AC car, rough turns over $ 7,500.00
1967 Ford Country Squire 390, 8 passenger, 73K mile excellent condition $23,500.00
1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, loaded, 39K miles, very nice original car $ 9,500.00.
1965 Chevrolet C20 P/U custom cab, V8 tinted glass, power steering and brakes, $12,500.00.
1952 MGTD roadster, very solid and complete, stored since 1973 $10,500.00.
1964 Pontiac Catalina convertible, factory 421, mint original 28K miles, 8 lugs $65,000.00
1969 Pontiac Firebird hdtp OHC 6 auto, super solid, auto on column. $11,500.00
1965 Pontiac Lemans Convertible, 326 V8 with 3 speed manual trans, $13,500.00

These are the offerings for now, ask a serious question, and you will receive an answer, if you have nothing better to do than start an internet argument, unfortunately I don't have the time for that. If you dont like my collection or my prices I am ok with that. Seriously I am. If you leave a number, I will be more than happy to call you back with details. I am not doing endless emails. Thank you for looking, I am not looking for any trades, or stories, and i don't do delivery.
Contact: No phone listed, include your phone number in your email response to receive a call from the seller.
Copy and paste in your email: 31f193365cfe34be9eda10a33c9f06f6@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron.

'65 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, PA a.jpg

'65 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, PA b.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 2-9-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

"I have been collecting for 40 plus years and have heard it all, seen it all, if I hear the "ice cream with my kids" story one more time my head will explode."

I suppose collectors do get a bit jaded after enough experiences over the years...

18 minutes ago, 58L-Y8 said:

"I have been collecting for 40 plus years and have heard it all, seen it all, if I hear the "ice cream with my kids" story one more time my head will explode."

I suppose collectors do get a bit jaded after enough experiences over the years...

Yes, but that is no reason to mention it in your for sale ads.  

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, 39K miles - $9,500 - Bangor, PA - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 2-9-2024

Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 2-9-2024
Seller's Description:

Selling the collection, time to retire from collecting cars. I am familiar with the details of each car or truck. They can be seen by appointment only, stored in Bangor Pa. 18013. If you provide a phone number, I will call you to answer questions.

1966 Ford Mustang Barn Find, out of local estate, all original rust free, original body panels, 289 V8 with Automatic, and power steering, and pony interior, wood wheel, perfect floors and frame rails, installing a new gas tank this week, excellent survivor, original top, carpet, and engine. $23,500.00

1965 Imperial LeBaron 4dr hardtop, low miles, loaded with all the options, bought it out of local estate a few years ago, and drove it home and into the garage, nice original car, perfect top, excellent original interior. $9,500.00

1960 Buick Electra 225 convertible, complete, engine turns, good title, rare $13,500.00

1956 Ford Town Sedan, complete, and solid as a rock, skirts, V8 auto, $8.900.00

1964 Chevrolet Malibu SS, real SS, good frame, red on black, buckets, 283 Auto. $3,900.00

I will be getting more pics and most likely advertising the cars on different media, will be moving things around in the garage in the coming weeks. Happy to answer any questions. I have collected too many vehicles and will never get around to doing something with all of them. You will undoubtedly see my other posts in the coming days. Again, these cars are stored in Bangor Pa. 18013. Thank you for looking, it was fun collecting them.  Weather is getting better, ready to start moving them around, if you had inquired on my earlier post and I didn't get back in a timely fashion, i do apologize.
Contact:  If you provide a phone number, I will call you to answer questions.

Copy and paste in your email: 7da574414b723481a5433533d3576c3b@sale.craigslist.org

'65 Imperial LeBaron PA a.jpg

'65 Imperial LeBaron PA b.jpg

'65 Imperial LeBaron PA c.jpg

'65 Imperial LeBaron PA d.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 10:23 AM, 58L-Y8 said:

Do you still have the '67 Country Squire? Thank you.

4 hours ago, timsim said:

Do you still have the '67 Country Squire? Thank you.

Hi timsim:

This "For Sale - Not Mine" forum is where a number of us re-post cars found for sale on other on-line sites such as Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace that are not our own cars but might be of interest to other old car enthusiasts.  If the actual seller has included a phone number, he can be contacted directly to ask if the car is still available. 

Unfortunately, in this case, only a contact through the Craigslist email response was possible.  When the advertisement expires, that contact source is lost.  This gentleman has run advertisements for a large number of cars he has collected.  Keeping a check on his location will hopefully find he has renewed his advertisements so you can then contact about his '67 Ford Country Squire.  I will keep your interest in mind as well, notify you if his advertising reappears.  Good luck with your pursuit.  

Steve

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Hi timsim:

This "For Sale - Not Mine" forum is where a number of us re-post cars found for sale on other on-line sites such as Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace that are not our own cars but might be of interest to other old car enthusiasts.  If the actual seller has included a phone number, he can be contacted directly to ask if the car is still available. 

Unfortunately, in this case, only a contact through the Craigslist email response was possible.  When the advertisement expires, that contact source is lost.  This gentleman has run advertisements for a large number of cars he has collected.  Keeping a check on his location will hopefully find he has renewed his advertisements so you can then contact about his '67 Ford Country Squire.  I will keep your interest in mind as well, notify you if his advertising reappears.  Good luck with your pursuit.  

Steve

Thank you Steve. I appreciate your response and any future notifications you might see.

I'll check out CL in the area listed on the original ad for renewed listings.

Cheers,

Tim

• Thanks 1