Old abandoned cars in my back forest. Windshield in perfect condition. Worth anything? I spelled my name wrong it’s Trevor, not Yrevor. Ugh.

Trevor84

The body of the car is a twisted mangled heap. Can’t even imagine what happened here. Is the windshield worth anything if anyone can identify this thing? What would I ask for the windshield if I sold it?

I’m in New Brunswick, Canada, near the border to Maine. 
All I know is it’s a Chevy based on the hood emblem. Seems like it was a fairly small car. The windshield is curved, maybe four n a half or five feet long, no idea if it’s the back or front window but the curve makes me think it was the front window. Idk though. Thanks for your time.

IMG_1865.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

You've got a 1951-1952 Pontiac grille assembly on top of the first picture and a well-used 1951 Chevrolet hood in front of it along with the remains of a late 60s-early 70s VW beetle. If the Pontiac grille isn't twisted or rusted out it might have some core value to someone. Whatever the windshield fits, i don't think it would be worth anything because restorers would prefer nice new glass instead of used, scratched windshields that are turning white around the edges. IMO you have mostly a pile of scrap metal there and I wouldn't get too excited about most of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1