1928 Master Six Brougham $13,500 now just $12,750 obo

(1) Marketplace - 1928 Buick master six brougham | Facebook

Buick master six, restored in the 70’s , one family owned in Colorado until I bought 10 yrs ago, runs drives well , no rust or wood rot , it comes with a set of restored wheels & powder coated rims, tires, spare tested block & various spares , reluctant sale , rather talk than endless messages, two two 4 two 34 eight three61

Temporary copy and paste photo only 

Product photo of 1928 Buick master six brougham

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• B Jake Moran changed the title to 1928 Master Six Brougham $13,500 now just $12,750 obo
  • 5 weeks later...

It’s really a testament to where the market is but also how hard it is now to find these Facebook marketplace cars.  

Facebook uses algorithms because they want to sell ads.  

craigslist did not care and so there were national search engines that would find most of these cars.  

Who is seeing this car on Facebook marketplace?  Not sure.  My search is limited to 500 miles. If I delete the saved ad, then I’ll bet you Facebook would not put it back in line of sight.  

So it’s not all on the market. If this was placed in the Bugle it would be on a trailer to a new home. 

Sadly, Facebook marketplace isn't really about the marketplace. I've searched using the same term twice in a row and gotten different results. I've used the exact heading of an ad that I knew was close and the car didn't show up. Facebook has Avery different agenda.

On 11/13/2023 at 5:25 PM, drhach said:

Sadly, Facebook marketplace isn't really about the marketplace. I've searched using the same term twice in a row and gotten different results. I've used the exact heading of an ad that I knew was close and the car didn't show up. Facebook has Avery different agenda.

Yes exactly.  That’s why it’s important for members here to post cars when they find them.  Glad it sold.