Lake Chelan

JACK M

Sept 27-Oct 1, 9/12 registration deadline

NW region PAS (I think)

Grimy, (Or any one else interested) If you've never experienced Central Washington, it may be worth the trip.

Drop me a PM with an email address if you want the particulars.

Not sure just why it's not posted here on PAS site as it was the last time I joined these guys.

Fun bunch and last I ran with them they weren't all that particular about PA exclusive. A couple of Packard's and a Cadillac come to mind.

Last year, which I missed, they partnered with the ACD bunch on the Olympic Peninsula.

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

If I was any smarter I could include the pics that I took on my phone, but that is beyond my skill level.

And there are only a few anyway.

So, the way I heard it is that the Lincoln guy was too new. So we made him lead. {Post War)

5 hours ago, JACK M said:

If I was any smarter I could include the pics that I took on my phone, but that is beyond my skill level.

And there are only a few anyway.

So, the way I heard it is that the Lincoln guy was too new. So we made him lead. {Post War)

The Lincoln Continental lead?  Every other car could run circles around that heavy, underpowered H-Series V-12!   Pierce-Arrow Club Broughams are so wonderfully proportion, look magnificent without side-mounts.  That original 1928 Packard Custom Eight Model 443 Runabout is spectacular!  Thanks for sharing.