1949 Buick Super Sedanet

Showy74

$24k. Excellent mechanical shape, new tires/brakes/exhaust/battery/coolant system/seat belts/rebuilt carb. Engine runs smooth like sewing machine. Rust free. Everyone gawks and comments. This is art-on-wheels, preceding the jet age by 3yrs, this model introduced Americans to a whole new aesthetic.
Interior could use some love (I have replacement carpet to install), grille chrome has some pitting.

located in Oak Park, IL - matt 7736801653

Pix & videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EMaJ19ew6asHEsp66

image.jpeg.5fbbea639f7c12e522e4f9ecb50a1d97.jpegimage.jpeg.ac1e06acc7240a8ec5867fa30ab594f8.jpeg

Edited by Showy74
Provide location and contact # (see edit history)
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, Showy74 said:

$24k. Excellent mechanical shape, new tires/brakes/exhaust/battery/coolant system/seat belts/rebuilt carb. Engine runs smooth like sewing machine. Rust free. Everyone gawks and comments. This is art-on-wheels, preceding the jet age by 3yrs, this model introduced Americans to a whole new aesthetic.
Interior could use some love (I have replacement carpet to install), grille chrome has some pitting.

Pix & videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EMaJ19ew6asHEsp66

image.jpeg.5fbbea639f7c12e522e4f9ecb50a1d97.jpegimage.jpeg.ac1e06acc7240a8ec5867fa30ab594f8.jpeg

Location?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lancemb said:

Location?

Knowing the location is vital, since this forum

extends far and wide.  Antwerp?  Alabama?  Azerbaijan?

And contact information, such as a telephone number,

is also important for people to reach you.  Make it easy

for them.  New members cannot write Private Messages.

The exterior looks nice.  All the best to you in your sale!

• Thanks 1

This is my favorite year for the sedanet. It appears to be in the Oak park/Forest Park area of Illinois judging by the photos plus it's got Illinois license plates.  If this car is as good as it looks the ask is very reasonable. However some might think a Dyna-Slush trans takes some value away. Wish I had the room for this thing as these cars are big! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1