1926 Cadillac Touring LWB $2500

Yeah, it was here before (no complaints from me about that!). Discussion was mostly that the major body was not Cadillac. Speculation was that it may have been a big Buick body with some alteration. Note the shape of the cowl by the windshield. 

It could be an interesting project for the right person? My days to consider another major project like that are in the past.

• Like 1

The same place had a variety of 1920s Buicks. Most looked to have been pulled apart, body primed up and then those bodies heaped on a random frame. Most were mix and NOT MATCH. 1924 or 25 Master touring to the right in the first photo with a 1926 radiator shell.

TAKerry, I didn't mean to insinuate that you were complaining. Some people get all weird and apologetic when it is mentioned that a car they kindly share here has been seen before. A lot of cars come and go by this way and nobody can see them all, or remember them all. As long as a few people don't start going nuts and posting dozens of things for the twentieth time, it is all good as far as I am concerned.

I mostly look at the prewar cars, and mostly pay attention to the pre1930 cars, so I am more likely to remember an odd 1920s Cadillac. If someone posts a 1950s Kaiser for the fifth time? I probably never saw it.

And thank you TAK for so many of your postings! I really enjoyed your recent trip to the car show.

• Like 1