Southeasttern Divisional Tour Registeration Package

Paul Dobbin

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:25 AM, R W Burgess said:

I sent an email to Tom Howard this morning myself. The wife has pulled a big pan out of the oven. Things are getting serious in Millers Tavern, Virginia.

If we can get registered, I think we'll drive to the tour in our 34 Ford Fordor, followed by a first time tourist in a 36 Ford Tudor.  Nice national forrests

IMG_18511.JPG.79575d2b4b94d76482db1ad228341d6b.JPGbetween here & there.   This was the cover shot for the V8 Times.  We called it "The Ford Barn"

V8TimesJulAug2022.jpg.b4174886e364a90429f0748a2a6d4887.jpg

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)
  • Like 3

On 2/28/2023 at 8:22 PM, Paul Dobbin said:

If we can get registered, I think we'll drive to the tour in our 34 Ford Fordor, followed by a fist time tourist in a 36 Ford Tudor.  Nice national forrests

between here & there.   This was the cover shot for the V8 Times.  We called it "The Ford Barn"

V8TimesJulAug2022.jpg.b4174886e364a90429f0748a2a6d4887.jpg

I recognize the one with the "skirts"! :-)

1 hour ago, R W Burgess said:

ALL, 25 years or older. 

I have not heard of an online registration form yet. I suspect it's paper only. I'd call Pat Buckley at Headquarters for that info.

Wayne

Thanks. So the cars AND the means of communication need to be over 25 years old. 😉

• Haha 1

This flyer was in the February issue of the Speedster.  There is an e-mail in the lower right corner of the flyer that you might use to find out more information about the tour and registration details.  The e-mail listed is etraaca@gmail.com.  

Tim

image.png.6f6cada63f1960af0107650205517bcc.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Registration for the Southeastern Divisional "Secret City" Tour is open.  If you need a registration form, call AACA Headquarters at (717) 534-1910. A registration form will be emailed to you. The Doubletree (host hotel), the Holiday Inn Express, and the Hampton Inn are offering a group rate of $112 per night for this event.  This offer will expire on March 31st. 

Click HERE to make your online reservations at the  Doubletree Inn. 

Click HERE to make reservations at the Holiday Inn Express.  The Group Code is CAR.

Click HERE to make reservations at the Hampton Inn.

For more information on the tour, visit https://etr.aaca.com/2023-southeastern-spring-divisional-tour/ .