Another Leno Accident

CHuDWah

I don't think this has been posted before.  Leno has had a run of bad luck with his wheels lately.  Just got healed up from burns then on January 17, he got knocked off his 1940 Indian motorcycle. Apparently he hit a clothesline strung across a parking lot - broke a collarbone, two ribs and both kneecaps.  But he says he's already back to work - the guy's a trooper!

Jay Leno breaks bones in 2nd accident

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, 28 Chrysler said:

I think there are better ways to come up with material for jokes   but   that is just my opinion.

Wasn't an attempt at a joke, it was a comment on what an unusual manner to have an accident.  How often do you hear of somebody stringing clothes line/wire across a roadway, except in times of war??  That's why the military vehicles of WWI had bars running the length of the vehicle, to direct the wire over the heads of the occupants and keep them safe. (From the original 'All Quiet on the Western Front':  "Mind the Wire!").  Would never joke about somebody's accident, certainly not Leno with his extensive contributions to the hobby.  If my comment offended you, my apologies.  I doubt anyone else was offended, including Leno should he have read the posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Scott Bonesteel said:

OK, my apologies to 28 Chrysler.  Upon re-reading his comment I see that was the joke, i.e., Leno got into the crash on purpose so that he had material for more jokes.  It's Friday, its late in the day and I'm tired.  Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  

Bad things are happening. Still good to see that some people are ready to bring apologies.