1934 Studebaker Dictator - $14,000 - San Francisco

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/san-francisco-1934-studebaker-dictator/7581027134.html

Here is an all original 1934 Studebaker Dictator time warp with 56,000 miles.
Mileage is claimed to be original but cannot verify.
Runs amazing; excellent oil pressure, no overheating. Needs nothing mechanically, everything works.
205 flathead 6 cylinder engine with a 3-speed on the floor. Rust free body.
Seats are worn but serviceable, headliner is perfect.
Freshly registered through September 2023 with 1934 CA plates that go with the car.  $14,000.
Shop manual and literature included
Title in my name. You won't be disappointed.

See cl ad for "still" pictures

See walk around video at:

• contact name:

Nick

• call or text:   (415) 652-3926

• Like 6

1 hour ago, StillOutThere said:

Just noticed the windshield wipers on this 1934 car are mounted BELOW the windshield on the cowl.  Very surprised any manufacturer was doing so this early as almost all windshields were openable from the bottom out!

Looks like a fixed windshield 

We saw this car last November.  Still being offered at the same price.  As I said on the other thread, I would be happy to go and take a look if anyone is interested and unable to come to SF.  I am familiar with the seller.

• Like 1

I wish someone would buy this car so the ad would disappear. Every time I see it I want to make a trip to Califunny to pick it up. What a beautiful car this is. Seems to be a good price as well. One of these days I will have my garage space freed up enough that when something like this pops up I will be able to jump on it. 

As far as people gifting cars, if there is someone that is willing to do so, put my name on your list as well, LOL.  I have seen a couple of 12 cylinder Packards that have sparked my interest.

As I said, I'm willing to go look at it if anyone is seriously interested. But I don't want to just spin the guy's wheels since I'm not a potential buyer.  I have met the seller before and he's a good guy.

• Like 4