1974 dodge double ended cop car - $4,500 (Eugene Oregon)

Chance of a lifetime. Cars and coffee conversation piece. Have the only one at the car show.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/7570099397.html

1974 Dodge Polara double ended cop car. Car has a 318 was Sitting for a few years. But I hooked it up to fresh fuel, and it fired right up and runs good. Brakes have pressure, trans is good, automatic with b&m shifter. It does need ignition sticks. But can fire it right up for you. Rumor has it that graveyard cars built it. Also rumored to be a in a james garner film. It was my father's who recently passed. I have clean title it's a great advertisement piece. $4500 firm on price. Please serious inquiries only. I'm busy and don't like to Waste each others time Thanks. Will need tlc and has been sitting for a while. Needs basic things to be road worthy. And checked out.

• copy and paste into your email:

• 23a0ee92d39234aaa40a7e9c272314b9@sale.craigslist.org

call or text(541) 301-6862

00O0O_5F4BXv5gL8Rz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00R0R_XCTyDmgd0tz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_f5SaMawn4w1z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sunnybaba said:

and people driving behind you would not know if you were coming or going.... could be dangerous......  

I vaguely remember a CHiPs episode with that exact situation.

Which of course caused a six thousand car pileup with numerous cars flying through the air and rolling over. Although that part may have been a different episode. 😀

• Like 1