AACA Spring Nationals May 17th-20th, 2023 Gettysburg, PA

KRK Sr.

The Gettysburg Region AACA is hosting the 2023 Spring Nationals in May 2023. Our region is celebrating 70 years in 2023 and are pleased to host this event. We have been working hard to provide tours on Thursday and Friday. Flea Market and Car Corral will be centrally located for maximum exposure. A local "Cruise In" on Thursday evening, A catered Barbeque Friday evening followed by live entertainment by "The Evans Sisters".  Show day is Saturday May 20. There will be a special display of Past AACA Presidents automobiles including the Tin Goose Tucker #1 courtesy of Pat Sweigart and the Sweigart Museum.   

The host hotels have our room blocks open, use the links below to book your rooms.

Host Hotels will be: 

Wyndham Gettysburg

95 Presidential Circle  

Gettysburg, PA 17325

Ph. 717.339.0020

On-line reservations use this link below:

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham/gettysburg-pennsylvania/wyndham-gettysburg/rooms-rates?&checkInDate=05/16/2023&checkOutDate=05/21/2023&groupCode=051623AAC

Phone in reservations use code # 051623AAC

Courtyard Gettysburg

115 Presidential Circle

Gettysburg, PA 17325

717-334-5600

On-line reservations use this link below:

Book Your Group/Corporate Rate | Marriott International

Phone in reservations use code # AACS

NOTE: ON-LINE AACA CAR REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET for this National event, I will update this site as soon as it is ready to go.

Questions contact the Meet Co-Chairmans at the contact numbers below

Thank you,

Karl Krouch Sr.

Phone: 717-576-7241

krouchs@msn.com

Don Barlup

Phone 717-582-3209

pullman1914@aol.com

23 Meet ad jpg.png

• Like 2

GREAT I am looking forward  to the  show,  I booked my  room, and  I  am hoping  there will be an opertunity to go to a judging class,  Do  you  know what day it might be. We booked  our  hotel for arriving on Thursday  

19 hours ago, 1967 Red Deville said:

GREAT I am looking forward  to the  show,  I booked my  room, and  I  am hoping  there will be an opertunity to go to a judging class,  Do  you  know what day it might be. We booked  our  hotel for arriving on Thursday  

Judging School will be on Friday afternoon, usually at 2:00pm in the Host Hotel.

• Like 1

1967 red DeVille, the judging school will be at the host hotel Friday afternoon. Your latest AACA magazine has a postcard On the cover postage sheet that you can cut out and return to get the registration information as soon as it is ready to be mailed. That sheet also has information to order your 2023 calendar from national. Thanks for your interest, Karl

• 1 month later...

AACA Nationals held at this facility in the past have been a combination of blacktop parking lots and a few grass areas.

The vast majority of the show fields have been on the blacktop parking lots. There is a large grass area down from the hotels near the movie theater that has been used for trailer parking in the past.  This layout seemed to work very well for both the AACA National and Grand National events I attended at this facility in the past. Looking forward to attending this national this year.

KRK Sr. is the Gettysburg region going to use a similar layout for this year's National? 

1967 and Charlier,

The president's circle of cars and the earliest classes will be on grass. All others will be on black top. This is the same format as the 2020 special Fall Nationals and the Grand Nationals. This year's meet will have the flea market moved to the field next to the fountain and not hiding in the back as before. Flea Market opens Thursday Morning. Karl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the fun, the deadline for registration for the Eastern Spring Nationals is May 1. There will be no extensions. That gives us just two weeks to set up the fields and be ready for you to come play, please get your registration in as soon as possible. You can go online and register from the homepage of aaca.org or use the links above. See you there!! Karl

• 2 weeks later...

Karl,  What are the hours that the Gettysburg Region workers will be assisting with the parking of trailers on Wed/Thur/Fri before the National? Knowing those hours ahead of time will be a great help to those attending that are bringing trailers.

Thanks, Charlie

Deadline to register for the Nationals is just days away, May 1 deadline, and there will be no extension. When you get there make sure you head to the hospitality room. Our region members will be there 8 AM till 5 PM, we have some great raffle items and a 50-50 drawing to be held on Saturday. This is one of the great items that you can win. It’s a buddy L truck converted into your fire extinguisher carrier. This truck has been restored and painted with AACA logo by one of our members and then donated to the raffle table. All of our members are looking forward to your visit!  Karl

F5EB4208-AA41-4D83-A523-B6D09EF81EA2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KRK Sr. said:

Registration for the Saturday Show is closed. Registration for the Thursday tour, and Friday tour is still open. Flea market spaces are still being sold. Hope to see you there, Karl

Karl,

Any idea as to the number of registered vehicles in the car show?

Thanks,  Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing everyone's cars! I believe this marks my 10th year of judging and loving it. The Gettysburg location really is great for AACA for each of the events they've held in the past.

• Like 1

WOW what a great event , You folks knocked it out of the park. I had a great time and will post up some pictures tonight . I met so many great folks. Sunday as I was loading my car I had 2 people come up to ask if I needed a hand loading 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...