For Sale: 1932 Plymouth Four Model PA 2dr Sedan - $11,000 - Johnson, TN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1932 Plymouth Four Model PA 2dr Sedan - $11,000 - Johnson, TN

1932 plymouth pb coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

I have a 1932 Plymouth pb coupe has original silver-dome 4-cylinder good paint nice car for sale or trade runs and moves under it own power. 

Copy and paste in your email: 549b436759143c1782c29f02f7fe9313@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1932 Plymouth Four Model PA 2dr Sedan.

'32 plymouth TN a.jpg

'32 plymouth TN b.jpg

'32 plymouth TN c.jpg

'32 plymouth TN d.jpg

'32 plymouth TN e.jpg

'32 plymouth TN f.jpg

'32 plymouth TN g.jpg

'32 plymouth TN h.jpg

'32 plymouth TN i.jpg

'32 plymouth TN j.jpg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, DFeeney said:

2 dr sedans are hard to find.  The 32's was the Second year of Floating power, and the counter balanced crankshaft in 32  This is the high point of early Plymouth's,  Plus Hydraulic brakes

Being a '32, shouldn't this be a PB? You are right that this is the pinnacle of pre-war Mopar 4cylinder power! 

Looking where the horn is mounted isn't this a 31?   32's were on the outside?  I have a 31 PA that was advertised as a 32 because that was the year it was registered. This had the one year carb DRT-08 for the vac on the distributor and many were tossed in favor for the better carbs in 32. The air cleaner has been modified with a "weedeater" air filter attached which is a shame as these original's were tossed when the newer 32 carbs were swapped. Quite hard to find air filter. You always find these running either the newer carb or like when I got mine, something more common for other makes.  Mine had this one for a larger displacement chevy.  That is the DRT-08 replacement on the right. The newer carbs that replaced these were far superior hence only 1 year and forget about finding the correct rebuild kits.

20191229_155944.jpg

20191229_160026.jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Brooklyn Beer said:

Looking where the horn is mounted isn't this a 31?   32's were on the outside?  I have a 31 PA that was advertised as a 32 because that was the year it was registered. This had the one year carb DRT-08 for the vac on the distributor and many were tossed in favor for the better carbs in 32. The air cleaner has been modified with a "weedeater" air filter attached which is a shame as these original's were tossed when the newer 32 carbs were swapped. Quite hard to find air filter. You always find these running either the newer carb or like when I got mine, something more common for other makes.  Mine had this one for a larger displacement chevy.  That is the DRT-08 replacement on the right. The newer carbs that replaced these were far superior hence only 1 year and forget about finding the correct rebuild kits.

20191229_155944.jpg

20191229_160026.jpg

I think that would explain why it's a PA....1931 = PA,  1932 = PB