Hershey: 1900s Electric Charging Rectifier, or parts, searching

vhprs

The last one I saw sell took my breath away............that was a complete and working unit in very nice condition. It may be easier to fabricate something. In fifty years of looking around swap meets and auctions, I think I have seen three for sale.

• Like 1

Thank you gentlemen for your comments...and yes....I know that this is a hard-to-find item.  Just in the hope

that one might be in the back...of someone's garage and they have not thought to bring it out yet.   We can

only hope when we do our searches eh ?   While I believe that my chances are slim, 

they would be zero if I asked nothing.      Cheers....Ken

• Like 1

Mr pkhammer............fascinating picture.....I ran down and talked to my friend,, who is a lot more clever than I am about 

electrical items.  After looking at the picture he said..."it could be" a battery charger but not sure.,  Requested a picture of the

back of the unit and wanted to know what the label says that is under that big knife switch.  

It's a neat piece and I have no real good idea of value. It belongs to a friend of mine. I spied it in his garage and took the photos I posted here. If there is interest in the item I will call my friend and see what he wants for it or if he'd sell it. PM me if anyone would like to discuss.