1931 Chevrolet $5,750

I am in no way associated with this vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/799898554377796/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

Seller's Description

We are selling our Grandpa's Car Collection. This is 1 of the 100+ vehicles we need to get rid of by the end of the year. This vehicle has been storage in the pole barn and was last driven 4 years ago. There is a bunch of dust on the outside, and a small dent on the upper outside roof above the window, as you can see in the picture. I haven't spent the time to detail the vehicle, but it will make someone very happy, It's beautiful. If you are interested
in our other vehicles, you can send me your email and I will forward a pdf of the other
vehicles or you can find them here over the next 2 weeks.
No photo description available.

• Like 2

I'm thinking that they have a heck of a job ahead of them if they think they are going to sell a 100 cars in the next 3 months and get the kind of money that is being asked for this car. Looks like the building had allot of moisture. 

10 minutes ago, lhend50 said:

I'm thinking that they have a heck of a job ahead of them if they think they are going to sell a 100 cars in the next 3 months and get the kind of money that is being asked for this car. Looks like the building had allot of moisture. 

Funny, I was just thinking the opposite, that it's not outrageously priced and appears to be solid and complete (even down to the pop-out ignition switch), and a cash offer of 4500-5000 would probably buy the car.

The entire list of cars for sale would be interesting....

• Like 6

5 hours ago, trimacar said:

Funny, I was just thinking the opposite, that it's not outrageously priced and appears to be solid and complete (even down to the pop-out ignition switch), and a cash offer of 4500-5000 would probably buy the car.

The entire list of cars for sale would be interesting....

A Good, basic entry-level antique,

easy to maintain, and just a bit different when compared to the more commonly seen Ford Model-A,

and a great "starter-collectible" for someone getting into the hobby,

or looking to get into this era.

One of my best, and long time friends has had a '31 Coach for a very, very long time

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Marty Roth said:

A Good, basic entry-level antique,

easy to maintain, and just a bit different when compared to the more commonly seen Ford Model-A,

and a great "starter-collectible" for someone getting into the hobby,

or looking to get into this era.

One of my best, and long time friends has had a '31 Coach for a very, very long time

A longtime?  I bought it in 1964 and still have it, is that a long time?  Seems like time just flew away!

Just think, Marty, we’ve been good friends for about 47 or so of those years, if my memory and math are correct!  One of the only good things to come out of my first marriage is meeting you guys……

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, trimacar said:

A longtime?  I bought it in 1964 and still have it, is that a long time?  Seems like time just flew away!

Just think, Marty, we’ve been good friends for about 47 or so of those years, if my memory and math are correct!  One of the only good things to come out of my first marriage is meeting you guys……

Good Guy, Good Friend, Good Family Man, Good at Math,

we've seen each other's family grow and prosper,

smiles and a few tears,

may it continue

we come to know some of the best folks by sharing our hobby and our respect for automobilia-

By the way, Duple's son David and his wife Michelle are among the newest members to join Lagniappe Chapter, and have an Olds 442

Looking forward to a visit at Hershey

Looks like the classic "pig in a poke"! (Ever read the etymology of that one?)

Don't know if the wood is any good. Don't know if the engine is any good. The upholstery might be rotten?

However all in all, it doesn't look very bad in the photos. One might be able to spend a few days cleaning it up and have a nice running car for cheap!

If it were close by, and a year model I wanted? I would consider making an offer for it.

• Like 1