1959 Lesabre Convertible Project $7,000 Missouri

About This Vehicle

Driven 36,629 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Red · Interior color: Grey
This vehicle is paid off
Clean title

This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description

Not running but just needs a little tlc. Classic buick lasabra 1959. Clean title
  • Like 1

I wish that sucker was closer.  I kind of like these.  It appears to be a 1960 by the way which I like better than the 59's.  Looks pretty good for 7,000.   Wonder how the floors are?  Interior chrome doesn't look all pitted,  usually the sign of a damp leaky car so there is a chance it's not too bad. 

I would clean it up and get it running as is,  then drive the hell out of it. 

When I see any 1959-1960-1961 GM project car for sale the first thing I think of is RUST from my experiences. I'm also thinking there's much more here to deal with than the non-running problem. The way people price project cars today if this one had anything good going for it the price would be at least somewhere in the mid-teens or higher, running or not.

8 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I wish that sucker was closer.  I kind of like these.

I would clean it up and get it running as is,  then drive the hell out of it. 

...Go get that sucker and then pick Belinda Carlisle up to relive 1981....She knows how to drive it..  ( after 40+ years they finally got in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year).  

• Like 2

If it wasn't probably 750 miles from me I would have been all over it.   I have a hankering for a 60 Buick convert.  Unfortunately moving quick on cars priced cheap several states away,  rarely works out as someone else always swoops in and gets them before you can organize everything.  That or with all the scams people hear of they are reluctant to trust selling it to someone not local for fear of losing their $ and car. 

When really there is an awful lot more trust on a buyer to buy a car sight unseen and have it shipped.  They are sending the money to a stranger and have to trust they will even get the car, or it won't be a big pile of crap because the seller grossly misrepresented it.