Warehouse Find - Unique Collection

I manage a building that has housed a unique collection of classic cars since before I took it over. We are in the process of freeing up space and are offering the following vehicles for sale.

List of vehicles with photos can be found here - https://warehousefindcar.com

40's, 50's and 60's era vehicles.  Packards, Studebakers, station wagons, etc...

• Like 1

Very interesting.  It would help you in your efforts if you told where they are located, whether they are in running condition or not, do you have clear titles, and what are asking prices.

A lot of people won’t respond to an ad without that basic information.

Good luck, hope you find good homes for the cars….

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice David.  The vehicles are currently split between Franklin, TN and Bowling Green, KY.  

I have clean titles on all but three of the vehicles and am working to obtain those last three.

Will be happy to provide further details and pricing upon request.

Why build a functional website, take all those photos, and then withhold pricing and location information like it's some kind of scam? I'd be interested in three of the cars, but I'm not going to chase you for the opportunity to buy them or bid against phantoms. Put your cards on the table and let buyers decide if they want to sit down and play. Otherwise it just seems like opportunism and fishing for a sucker.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

If you look up "Warehouse  Find"  You will see a post from them with the prices for the Packard's only.  Why he has different posts with different info, I have no idea.  The boattailed Packard is $35,000.  Unless, with all the photos posted, he has changed the prices.