Does anyone know if there is a registry for 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertibles?

AJA

Hello.  I am new to the forum.  Does anyone know if there is a registry for 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertibles?  My mother has a pristine low mileage, all original one and I would like to get it registered if possible.

Very nice.  I understand that Persian Sand was the most popular color from the factory on these cars.  

Has the car been painted or is that factory paint? 

Under the hood, on the drivers side, at the cowl, is the data tag.  It will give you the paint code, interior color code , and the body number.   It is accepted that 1320 were made.  

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Does anyone know if there is a registry for 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertibles?

We are the second owners of the car which has spent its entire life in Texas.  Persian Sand is the original color and the car has never been restored.  It has less than 50,000 original miles and the only thing not original is the top and tires.  

• Like 3

Very nice. Is it still on air suspension or was it converted to springs?  

the closest thing to getting it “registered” would be to have it judged at the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Grand National.  This summer it is outside of Chicago and in 2023 it is in Albuquerque NM.   This judging is based on as delivered to the dealership.   

You may also want to authenticate your car:https://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/page/VehicleAuth