For Sale: 1928 Chevrolet AB National 2dr Cabriolet - $18,500 - East Haddam, CT - Not Mine

For Sale: 1928 Chevrolet AB National 2dr Cabriolet - $18,500 - East Haddam, CT 

1928 Chevrolet Cabriolet - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

2 Door Roadster with Rumble Seat. Black interior had been replaced and in fine condition, 131 cubic inch engine, original 3 speed transmission. 4.50x21 tires mounted on painted steel wheels, original to car. Clean and dry, no rust issue. Appraised at $18,500. Make an Offer, odometer: 62477

Copy and paste in your email:  3067868f30fc3c47bc81f58de21e324e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1928 Chevrolet AB National 2dr Cabriolet. 

'28 Chevrolet CT a.jpg

'28 Chevrolet CT b.jpg

'28 Chevrolet CT c.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jim Skelly said:

Isn't this the first year for the Chevrolet Cabriolet?

I believe it is.  Chevy continued making Cabriolets in 1929, but stopped before the year was out.  Started making them again in 1931 and '32.  Not sure about 1933 and beyond.🤔

Capt. Harley😉

Skirts are for women and not car fenders!

• Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 9:20 PM, Jim Skelly said:

Isn't this the first year for the Chevrolet Cabriolet?

Yes. In late 1927 they introduced a "Sport Cabriolet", but it was a cabriolet in name only. It Looked like a cabriolet, but the top was actually fixed and did not fold. The '28 was the first true cabriolet. Either year's cabriolet is a low production, desirable body style.

Don

Edited by DLynskey
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 1