For Sale:  1941 Nash Ambassador 4dr sedan - $4,500 - Pueblo, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Nash Ambassador 4dr sedan - $4,500 - Pueblo, CO

1941 Nash Ambassador - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

1941 Nash in great shape nice interior body in good shape all original inline 6cyl 3 on the tree I bought it with intent to drive it but new home force's me to sell it gentleman that owned it previously passed and I bought if from a grandson No title but title is definitely obtainable I just don't have time or money to put into it due to new purchase of a home would make a cool street rod. Bill of sale only. $4500 obo   odometer: 50000

Copy and paste in your email:  5951ec51916b3a79bb4b83b8dda4f88b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Nash Ambassador 4dr sedan.

'41 Nash Ambassador CO a.jpg

'41 Nash Ambassador CO b.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GregLaR said:

I don't imagine this will last too long at that price.

I agree. If I only had more room!!!!!!

However, the no title issue can be a problem.

Also, the seller should remove that battery from the interior of the car.

Acid or even vented gases from it can and will do major damage.

• Like 1

Not a highly desirable car in my opinion.  I am not a fan of the styling admittedly, and add to that it's a 6 cylinder.  This smells like a next gen seller just wanted to dump it, this buyer was in the right place at the right time and bought it for much less than even his asking price.  

It's a four door, 6 cylinder car with marginal styling.  $4500 seems all the money to me.  

2 hours ago, neil morse said:

"... would make a cool street rod."  I always hate to see that in an ad.  I hope someone preserves it.

And I have to disagree with Jake.  I've always like the styling of these models.

Neil, that's OK.  I love the big tent nature of the hobby.   I would still linger around a restored example of this car because they are rare, and a Nash.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

I would still linger around a restored example of this car because they are rare, and a Nash.  

Glad to hear you wouldn't kick it out of the tent!  😄  And I think while lingering around a restored example, you might find the styling grows on you.  Here's an example.  I especially like the "speed line" down the center of the trunk.  (However, I would have expected someone to have gotten the proper windshield wiper arms and blades before taking the picture!)

41nash1.jpg.28b8d4fd311fc40fd9e1d8f2506dafa8.jpg

41nash2.jpg.3a57f707a2f303f9fc6a356652df8470.jpg

• Like 2

Neil's photos are alot better quality than the originals. The paint and chrome look real nice. Correct length wipers aren't too hard to find. The ad doesnt specify that it runs but if it does, and the bottom sides aren't rusty, thats hard to beat. The racy hood, fastback rear, smaller size make this car pretty desirable in my opinion.

10 hours ago, supercub said:

Neil's photos are alot better quality than the originals. The paint and chrome look real nice. Correct length wipers aren't too hard to find. The ad doesnt specify that it runs but if it does, and the bottom sides aren't rusty, thats hard to beat. The racy hood, fastback rear, smaller size make this car pretty desirable in my opinion.

Just to clarify in case it's not obvious -- the pics I posted are of another car from the Barrett-Jackson auction site.  I was just trying to show why I liked the styling and show the potential of the car offered for sale.

• Like 2