For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Wagon - "Very original & complete" - Fountain Hills, AZ - Not Mine - 5/19 Deleted

For sale on Craigslist: 1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Wagon in Fountain Hills, AZ  -  $14,500  -  Call:  8 oh 5 six 9 two 2 8 five five

Link: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/fountain-hills-1967-oldsmobile-vista/7318051396.html

Seller's Description:

1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Wagon

• odometer: 21
  • odometer rolled over
  • transmission: automatic
  • title status: clean

Really nice '67 Olds Vista Cruiser wagon.

• Very original and complete. Has original owners manual, window sticker, even the protect-o-plate warranty card. 330 V8 and optional 3 speed Turbo hydramatic transmission work like they should. Nice interior. - some has been redone, some excellent original. All the roof and side glass in excellent shape. Windshield has small nick. All the chrome and stainless is there and in good shape. Even the clock works! I just went through the car and did everything to make it a fun driver: tune up, fluids, radiator, battery etc. I personally would not hesitate to jump in this car and drive it anywhere. Fun car that gets attention every time I take it out.
  • If you are looking for a Vista, don't hesitate to call me. I am going to leave this ad up for a week or so- if it doesn't sell locally- I will take it to one of the auctions, but would rather see it sold locally. Clean Arizona Title in my name.
  • Please call or text - I won't see your email. If you text, put "1967 Vista Cruiser" in the body of your text so I know you are not a robot.
  • 8 oh 5 six 9 two 2 8 five five.  Thanks for looking.

image.png.a5d8bec828e9a94b92d0105c815c049a.png

image.png.3ca293f1b0144fcdfbda0365d1d55e83.png

image.png.eaa35e19bf69ed9d99884b0314f07022.png

image.png.fda9b64a36ba759e213bcf6fc7658011.png

image.png.d2cb08d0b56ba874d9eba8d6d9a4d190.png

image.png.9eb29161d7fdfdbb316956cea3b26ec5.png

image.png.3e54f28c01fc42c5c1fd1a698ebd9f67.png

image.png.3d5d1dfe7db73fef0e08acea016279a5.png

image.png.84fea7e79476921ff1747223c8ac7b82.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I love this car, too. My only complaint is for that kind of money, the seller should go out and find another rear bumper. OTOH, rear bumpers for sixties Olds can be hard to find...my '63 Holiday Coupe bumper was rare and relatively expensive.

I share Jay Leno's amusement at Olds calling these cars "mid-sized." Not only were they big, but the slab sided body styling made them kind of look like full sized cars from other brands. Still very cool, though. 😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JamesR said:

I love this car, too. My only complaint is for that kind of money, the seller should go out and find another rear bumper. OTOH, rear bumpers for sixties Olds can be hard to find...my '63 Holiday Coupe bumper was rare and relatively expensive.

I share Jay Leno's amusement at Olds calling these cars "mid-sized." Not only were they big, but the slab sided body styling made them kind of look like full sized cars from other brands. Still very cool, though. 😉

I guess if you stay in this hobby long enough, you run into this type of situation. I got my car back from a shop after it was being "restored" after a few years. The car was missing the bumper and the gravel deflector (fits in between the bumper and the trunk. It took me three years to find the bumper and I still have not found the gravel deflector. Both parts only fit a Super, or Roadmaster for 1940. If I was in the market, the bumper wouldn't stop me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingrudy said:

I guess if you stay in this hobby long enough, you run into this type of situation. I got my car back from a shop after it was being "restored" after a few years. The car was missing the bumper and the gravel deflector (fits in between the bumper and the trunk. It took me three years to find the bumper and I still have not found the gravel deflector. Both parts only fit a Super, or Roadmaster for 1940. If I was in the market, the bumper wouldn't stop me.

A good shop could straighten and rechrome the bumper.

We use Paul's Chrome Plating   https://www.paulschrome.com/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2021 at 10:30 PM, kingrudy said:

If I was in the market, the bumper wouldn't stop me.

I agree.

Another way of looking at it:

The dent gives it a little character. 

Better to buy the car with a dent than for the new owner to be repsonsible for it; it's guilt-free.

Just my opinion.

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Wagon - "Very original & complete" - Fountain Hills, AZ - Not Mine - 5/19 Deleted