CCCA FL Region 26 March Tour to Everglades City Rod & Gun Club

George Cole

On 3/30/2021 at 7:48 AM, Dynaflash8 said:

Everglades City was a bit too far from where I live in Sebring so we didn't attend.  Sorry we missed this tour.

George Cole not sure why the thumbs up.  Maybe you realize that Sebring is in the middle of Florida nowhere, or maybe  you know I'm 82.  Seriously, I didn't realize, also, that I could have taken my "new/old" car, the 1991 Buick Park Avenue with 6,000 genuine original miles on it.  I would much prefer taking my Full Classic 1941 Buick Roadmaster sedan.  I'm just showing and feeling my age I think.  Truly enjoy the folks in the Florida Region CCCA.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dynaflash8 said:

George Cole not sure why the thumbs up.  Maybe you realize that Sebring is in the middle of Florida nowhere, or maybe  you know I'm 82.  Seriously, I didn't realize, also, that I could have taken my "new/old" car, the 1991 Buick Park Avenue with 6,000 genuine original miles on it.  I would much prefer taking my Full Classic 1941 Buick Roadmaster sedan.  I'm just showing and feeling my age I think.  Truly enjoy the folks in the Florida Region CCCA.

Just showing respect and acknowledgement for your responding to my thread.  My apologies if you felt that was offensive.

15 hours ago, George Cole said:

Just showing respect and acknowledgement for your responding to my thread.  My apologies if you felt that was offensive.

No offense and appreciate the thumbs up.  I just couldn't quite figure out what I said that was worth it 🙂.  Yes, thank you for your comment.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

While not CCCA cars I thought of this thread yesterday as our gun club had several guys show up in new supercars yesterday, lined up with hoods up.  My wife (who is pretty knowledgeable about cars in general) asks, are they having some sort of display?  No dear, they are just getting gear, those are actually all trunks, they are all rear engine vehicles!! 😁😁  

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1