For Sale: 1922 Dodge Brothers - $13,500 - Roseburg, OR - Not Mine

For Sale: 1922 Dodge Brothers - $13,500 - Roseburg, OR

1922 Dodge Brothers - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Road Ready Drive Her Home

Copy and paste in your email:  a26b9a8ba63d391da0dc9b4bad861468@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1922 Dodge Brothers touring.

'22 Dodge Brothers OR a.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR b.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR c.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR d.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR e.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR f.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR g.jpg

'22 Dodge Brothers OR h.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Flivverking said:

I'm looking for one of these, ............................because  I'd be running the hell out it..😱 

Well now, you have his number, give Don a call. He says “Road Ready Drive Her Home”. If you are looking for a car to put miles on, you quite simply can’t do better than a sorted, road ready machine. I know you know what I mean. Git that virus under control and drive your chase car cross country with a friend to follow you home. Rock’ Mountains are pretty much snow and ice free by June, and long late Spring/early Summer days make for logging some distance before it gets uncomfortably hot. I know what it takes to prepare a ‘20s car for long distance driving. If Dons confident declaration survives scrutiny, at his price you might well be paying the money for the sorting, and getting the car for free. Please let us know how you make out !                                      

Best of luck in all your automotive pursuits,     Your forum friend,     -    Cadillac Carl

• Like 1

O.K. I just couldn’t resist. Had to call Don. He is helping the old guy with selling the car. Set up a call time for tomorrow mid-day. I will interrogate and report back. Oh , if not for that virus .........................     -   CC

• Like 2

Marv, the current owner , has only driven the car a total of about 100 miles. IMHO that only puts it in shakedown range, and probably makes it a proven parade car. He is already in his 80s. He thinks it would be crazy to try to drive something like that across the country, whether it is capable or not. I definitely respect my elders, but if it  had just come in from a 500 + mile cruise, (very easy to do so on the wide open roads one finds particularly in rural Oregon), I would try to go anywhere with it if so inclined. But we all know what a proven tour car is, and the level of preparation necessary to earn that status. Yeah, Marv does think I’m crazy, but you all know that already.    -     Carl 

• Like 2

Oh man - that sounds like a hell of an adventure, and a great time!

Maybe you could find a friend to follow with a suitable tow vehicle, and if you break down hard, uhaul trailer the rest of the way home?