October Bugle magazine will be late

The October issue of the Buick Bugle magazine will  be a week or more late this month. It just got mailed yesterday. It was held up to be combined with the new issue of the BCA Membership Roster, so they could both be mailed at the same time in the same packet. Normally, the October issue would have been mailed on September 24th, so it is running about 7 or 8 days late, on top of the U.S. Postal Service's budget problems and delays. Please spread the word to your Chapter members, so everybody doesn't start calling me asking "where is my magazine?"

Thanks.

Pete Phillips

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Got mine today.

Both are packaged up nicely in ONE plastic envelope.

Thanks for another great issue of the Bugle and for all the hard work it takes to publish a roster and handbook.

Bill

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, Pete Phillips said:

My personal BCA member copy also arrived in today's mail, both booklets in one plastic wrapper. Don't throw out those new Membership Rosters! It will probably be many years, if ever, that the BCA Board will do another print copy of those.

Pete Phillips

Not to beat a dead horse for some but when you stated those in North America will receive a printed copy of the Roster I presume Canada is included correct?

Definitely not meaning to be sarcastic here but as of today, December 2, 2020, I have not received a Membership Roster. 

Postal systems in play???

Now there I could be...? 

5 hours ago, dei said:

Not to beat a dead horse for some but when you stated those in North America will receive a printed copy of the Roster I presume Canada is included correct?

Definitely not meaning to be sarcastic here but as of today, December 2, 2020, I have not received a Membership Roster. 

Postal systems in play???

Now there I could be...? 

Call the BCA Office in Minnesota and ask them to send you another copy. You should have received yours long before now, even in  Canada.

Pete Phillips

• Thanks 1