1963 Buick LeSabre 2-Door Hardtop - "sharp car" - Rochester, NY - Not Mine - SOLD!

6T-FinSeeker

For sale on Craigslist: 1963 Buick LeSabre 2-Door Hardtop in Rochester, NY  -  $12,500  -  Call or text:  585 991  30 seven five

Link:  https://rochester.craigslist.org/ctd/d/rochester-63-buick-lasabre/7180036863.html *

* Posted 28 days ago, but the ad is still up...

Seller's Description:

1963 Buick LeSabre 2-Door Hardtop

• condition: excellent
  • cylinders: 8 cylinders
  • delivery available
  • paint color: blue
  • transmission: automatic
  • 54000 original miles
  • Runs and drives 100%
  • sharp car
  • 12,500 or best offer

image.png.62983430e059cb8f00e09b188e842022.png

image.png.4d14a1590b158b5b5dbe42f8ab05aa58.png

image.png.d014852d06840bd41c506592c4fba5e9.png

image.png.de6b315761e38518204b7b95be650a07.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to 1963 Buick LeSabre 2-Door Hardtop - "sharp car" - Rochester, NY - Not Mine
  • 1 year later...

Well...I caved and purchased this car. Paid a premium but what the heck. This car is gorgeous. Nothing has been touched. I am smitten. The N7 air option listed on the bill of sale is for air cooling, not air conditioning. The mileage seems true. 45k! She has a great profile, drives like a dream after new tires. Great find!

Love my Buicks.

1001212028.jpg

Edited by Drew Donesomore
mis-information (see edit history)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Drew Donesomore said:

Well...I caved and purchased this car. Paid a premium but what the heck. Needs front end work, new tires all around, new rubber seals all around, the door and window mechanics need to be refreshed, the radio needs work. The bill of sale shows air conditioning but that's been pulled out, which also means the dash was replaced (standard no air dash). The bench seat needs to be refurbished. It looks good but is super soft and sinks. Needs a new muffler and a tuneup.

Overall Not too shabby.

Love my Buicks.

1001212028.jpg

Congrats!

3 hours ago, Drew Donesomore said:

Well...I caved and purchased this car. Paid a premium but what the heck. Needs front end work, new tires all around, new rubber seals all around, the door and window mechanics need to be refreshed, the radio needs work. The bill of sale shows air conditioning but that's been pulled out, which also means the dash was replaced (standard no air dash). The bench seat needs to be refurbished. It looks good but is super soft and sinks. Needs a new muffler and a tuneup.

Overall Not too shabby.

Love my Buicks.

1001212028.jpg

Maybe the bill of sale was incorrect? It is highly unusual for someone to remove and replace all the dash related AC components just to be thorough after removing the underhood parts. A pic of the Fisher Body tag above the brake master might tell if AC was factory installed.

Nice car!

Tom Mooney

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Drew Donesomore said:

Overall Not too shabby.

Love my Buicks.

1001212028.jpg

Congratulations, Drew!  She's a beauty!

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to 1963 Buick LeSabre 2-Door Hardtop - "sharp car" - Rochester, NY - Not Mine - SOLD!
On 12/20/2021 at 2:46 PM, 1965rivgs said:

Maybe the bill of sale was incorrect? It is highly unusual for someone to remove and replace all the dash related AC components just to be thorough after removing the underhood parts. A pic of the Fisher Body tag above the brake master might tell if AC was factory installed.

Nice car!

Tom Mooney

I agree - especially on a low mileage car that does not appear to have been molested. 

• 1 month later...