Restoration Help Wanted

Restorer32

We are looking to hire 1 or 2 new employees to join our crew.  We need another person with mechanical skills and another for bodywork and painting.  Contrary to what we've all heard the antique car hobby is not dead.  We are busier than we have ever been in 42 years.  We are located in zip code 17327 in the York, PA area.   If you are reasonably local, take pride in your work and are capable of doing National Award winning quality work you may be the person for us.  PM for more info. We are an equal opportunity employer.  Salary based on experience.  Before you ask, I did check with the powers that be and they said a help wanted ad on the forum

would be perfectly acceptable. 

• Like 2

RATS! Too far away. I have always wanted to be a restorer for others. I tried to get into Harrah's Museum works, but I was "too young". I tried to become the caretaker for all of Truly Nolan Pest Control's old cars, but I was "too young". Now that I am old and someone needs me, it's too far away. RATS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to hear there are Job opportunities and a strong market for the product. You can’t hire Keiser, he has a full time job on this forum answering “what is this car / part” questions.  I’m sure it would involve a pay cut from what he makes working here😀.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Great to hear there are Job opportunities and a strong market for the product. You can’t hire Keiser, he has a full time job on this forum answering “what is this car / part” questions.  I’m sure it would involve a pay cut from what he makes working here😀.

Hmmm....there needs to be pay before a pay cut can happen.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Restorer32 said:

Which we will be starting on this month or the beginning of next at the latest !

:D:lol:

I think that's a standard line.

Don't take that personally as I am sure you mean it,,,,,but,,...…..