Man this is fun

38Buick 80C

Can I just say I'm enjoying what to me seems like a significant uptick in progress on projects in the Me and My Buick Forum. I know I am not following all of them but many that I am are making some damn good progress during this COVID crisis. Hell Even @buick5563 is back on the forum and making progress, that alone is freakin' awesome!

If you haven't been over in that forum go check it out there are many projects in full swing!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Brian,

At least something good is happening from all of this. 

I’ve already remodeled my laundry room. Gone through every closet in the house. The casa is cleaner than it has been in a while. The lawn is perfect. Two 55 Buicks sitting dormant for years have been started and driven. The convertible is getting some love while I have nothing but time and as long as suppliers keep shipping me parts, I’ll keep working on it.
I know there are people hurting right now, both physically and financially, and I don’t mean to make light of that. I just missed my peeps here and this is my way of checking in on all of you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, buick5563 said:

Thanks Brian,

At least something good is happening from all of this. 

I’ve already remodeled my laundry room. Gone through every closet in the house. The casa is cleaner than it has been in a while. The lawn is perfect. Two 55 Buicks sitting dormant for years have been started and driven. The convertible is getting some love while I have nothing but time and as long as suppliers keep shipping me parts, I’ll keep working on it.
I know there are people hurting right now, both physically and financially, and I don’t mean to make light of that. I just missed my peeps here and this is my way of checking in on all of you.

and by the way powder coater is already done with my parts...4 days fastest turn around ever...

• Like 1

Yes Brian all of us out here are in the midst of Buick fun. I am also dealing with the powder coater on (7) 22" split rims from a pile of 1925 Standard parts I purchased from Bend Oregon. They seemed to be standing around waiting for work when I showed up. Let's see what the turn around will be for mine.

I am sure washing my hands... In kerosene, gasoline, lacquer thinner, enamel reducer then Go-Jo and soap! Depends on the needs of the Buick that must be served!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old-tank said:

Just leave the hands greasy --- much less likely to touch your face!:o

That never works for me. Itches demand imeadiate attention!😄

So do glasses slipping down....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1