Did some old car fellowshipping today.

Mark Huston

I am off work for the summer break so I took the 1929 Studebaker for a drive today.  I stopped by the home a coworker who is also off for the summer break.  He is a younger guy into modifying cars.  I took him and his sons for a drive in the Studebaker.   They really enjoyed the experience.  My friend even was talking about getting a stock 20s car by the time I left.   

EBAA6AB0-315C-4A79-8E59-7F6DE2E764F5.jpeg

• Like 12

What you did and the attitude you have is the way all of us should be or try to be. Everyone that owns an old car is an ambassador of good will and historian for the appreciation of automotive history. Take the extra time , go the extra mile - the founders of AACA did this in 1935 and the current officers and board members are doing so today. We all need to 'do our share" and this is the easiest way to "give back" to a interest  ( I never use the word hobby as it immediately makes me want to say horse after that) that keeps us going and happy.

• Like 2

I love cars from 1929!  Even Groucho Marx was a fan!  Remember A Day at the Races when a group of doctors are introducing themselves to each other and saying Yale, 1922, Harvard 1918, Groucho says Dodge Brothers 29!