Nickel plating

I am looking for nickel plating of my bumper radiator shell and  any other parts that need to be re-nickeled.  I am located in the San Francisco bay area I am looking for someone to do it in this area so I can save on shipping costs 

My 27 Dodge sedan had nickel, and I had nickel for the  re do.  Had a place in Kent, Washington do the job, and had to wait till they had enough orders to do it.  They do the plating for Boeing, so it was done very well!!  Nickle does turn a golden color, and not always looking the same as chrome.  Chuck

Yes, the process of polishing actually "melts" the metal (other substrates also), at an EXTREMELY shallow depth. It forms what is known as a "Beilby Layer". Notwithstanding, pick your nickel polish carefully. Some chrome polish is slightly acidic, and over time will not prove to be your porous nickel's best friend.                   Grateful here, that "Nickel Era" cars can often be had TWO for the price of ONE "Brass", or one ONE "Classic Era" car, still slightly acidic, tarnished and fading  :           -   Two Nickel Era Cadillac,   -  Carl  

P.S. Matthew, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the West Coast ! I am sure that all of us who have been following your adventures driving and working on your Nickel Era Car, and your enthusiasm and organizational interest in the old, the REAL old car hobby, wish you every success in your new life in The Bay Area. I don't know if we all are aware that you have come so far, and have done so much having just turned nineteen ! As you get settled in, I hope you get to enjoy the company of and tours with the very active Nickel Era group who are your new neighbors. But I would like to beg a favor of you : particularly on behalf of our sweltering brothers and sisters this scorching Summer, could you please post a few more pictures of your Winter driving ? I enjoyed that very much a couple seasons ago ! And I hope I may have the pleasure of meeting you some day. Hopefully I will finally get the chance to drive my 1927 Cadillac back to the cool Pacific Northwest from Las Vegas where I temporarily (?) left it, now just over two years ago.I plan on spending some time with my nephew and his family in San Carlos. Then you can take the wheel of the Cad. 

Here are a couple pictures of my original nickel plating  :  

17DAE5AA-AD66-4DF4-BDD6-99EE71258182.jpeg

B8C1DAFD-7284-4A54-8903-04C8BC0AD036.jpeg