Beveled Glass For Gauges

$um Fun

I have been looking for two months to get some wind wings beveled, tried about ten places, no one wants to maintain the machine that does the job from what I am being told. I'm trying art glass people now. Let me know how you make out. I'll post back if I find someone local. Ed

Google clock repair parts. I have been successful finding both beveled and convex lenses.

Ed ,

Glenny Glass in Cincinnati  still runs their beveling machines. You can supply a pattern and specify bevel dimensions.

Let me know if you need contact info or help.

Dennis

Dennis,   That would be nice if you could give some contact information for Gleenny Glass. Ed,  I also have been trying for sometime to get these made and have run into a dead end.  There used to be company in FL that did one for me about five years ago and I have lost their contact info during a move.  I do remember it took almost six months to get  a 3" beveled glass from them.

$um Fun, don't feel bad, I waited for over 8 months for a 4" round beveled glass for an antique clock. Surprise, surprise, that place went out of business along with my $100.