Garage Find

Guest Terry Bural

Guest Terry Bural

Hello Evertbody I bought a rent house that was built in 1910. Has an detached garage with a loft, opened it up and found this glass with some trim pieces.

Anybody have a clue as to what it belongs to? Thanks for the help!

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

Looks like one of these.

Batavia5.thumb.JPG.2f534599472c7ce6018b74814c570bf3.JPGBatavia2.thumb.JPG.e6e0df5edfe7df9c2a59d076a065fa91.JPG

The little barn looks familiar, too. Was it on Perry St.? In 1972 I rented a barn in the village through a PennySaver ad for $24 a month. That lasted 10 years. It had the little door in the peak where we stashed parts, especially glass and long trim pieces. And it had that sliding door. That was my private place all through my 20's. Now I'm going to have my mind preoccupied with what happened when I slid the door closed from the inside.

Bernie

Guest Terry Bural
1 hour ago, 60FlatTop said:

Looks like one of these.

Batavia5.thumb.JPG.2f534599472c7ce6018b74814c570bf3.JPGBatavia2.thumb.JPG.e6e0df5edfe7df9c2a59d076a065fa91.JPG

The little barn looks familiar, too. Was it on Perry St.? In 1972 I rented a barn in the village through a PennySaver ad for $24 a month. That lasted 10 years. It had the little door in the peak where we stashed parts, especially glass and long trim pieces. And it had that sliding door. That was my private place all through my 20's. Now I'm going to have my mind preoccupied with what happened when I slid the door closed from the inside.

Bernie

Guest Terry Bural

Thanks everybody for the help,  I also found a Motel T Jack and a very old rear view mirror, hoping to find more treasures.