Chrysler airstream 1935

Yes i now but I'm sorry i have no pictures on my car beacourse i have to put it in an container until i got the missing parts.....

perhaps i can make an picture on the missing post to the taillight?

I can even think that i can have headlight to an 1936 year model if they are complete whit posts beacorse my NOS grillshell is make for them, even it is an 1935 year model......i have to make some pictures on that one too.....

If your car is an export, it could be different than the US version.  Also, there were CZ's and there also was a CZ DeLuxe (in the USA). If you have any pictures of the car itself, it could make it a lot easier to find what you need. I have a CZ DeLuxe and some of the trim is different than the CZ. Actually, there were several differences between the two US models. 

On 12/11/2016 at 10:37 AM, keiser31 said:

The Airstream is the non-Airflow version....

1935 Chrysler.jpg

Keiser, This photo you put on is of the DeLuxe CZ8.  Note the winged 8 on the side of the hood, the number 8 on the hubcaps, the "fancy" running boards and the headlights mounted on the grill shell and not on the cat walks of the fenders. Also, the horns mount on the fenders on their own trim and there are fender lights on top of the fenders.  These are all present on the CZ DeLuxe but I don't think any other model of the Airstream had these features.  I have seen some pictures of export Airstreams and they had a different set of trim than the US ones.  Not knowing for sure, which Andersson has, makes it hard to know how to help him.  I do wish him luck as some of these Airstream trim parts are really hard to find.