mipodesign

Realistic car drawings

Wow, there is some incredible art here. The detail is amazing. 

My wife has decided to try her hand at sketching. She's new to it. Below here are her first 2 drawings. I encourage her to keep at it. She's learning more during each drawing.

She wants me to ask my local car club if anyone will let us take a few pics of their cars so she has more subject matter. Heather quite enjoys drawing vintage cars.

a99-OfnYiZa2MTVipzYobxy4AKte52VJNtneGIif

qrs4CWXQy8gNexGpM0IDmkYIXm3_1HRwFYqmq1iJ

On 31. 10. 2017 at 12:51 PM, Tom99 said:

Awesome work!!

Thank you sir!

On 31. 10. 2017 at 2:34 PM, keithb7 said:

Wow, there is some incredible art here. The detail is amazing. 

My wife has decided to try her hand at sketching. She's new to it. Below here are her first 2 drawings. I encourage her to keep at it. She's learning more during each drawing.

She wants me to ask my local car club if anyone will let us take a few pics of their cars so she has more subject matter. Heather quite enjoys drawing vintage cars.

Thank you very much!

Awesome she does nice work. I would recommend her to do more sharp lines with soft 4B pencil. bottom of the car, inside of the fenders, grill. Drawing will gets more realistic. Also she should practice eclipses, i know their hard to do. Its good to draw box firstly and put eclipse or circle inside of it. Attaching sample doe with pencils only, check how the lines are sharp.corvette_zr1_by_mipo_design-d9qyt61.jpg