Charlotte Autofair

Phillip Cole

The largest swap meet, flea market, car corral, etc. in the Southeast is at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, April 7-10. 

Here is a link full of info: http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/

And BTW, the AACA Spring Meet happens that Saturday, as well.  (Check out Dave's thread under Meets & Tours!)  We'll have a new show field out front of the Speedway this year.

And make sure you check out the Cruise-ins on Thursday and Friday on the show field.

This April there will be something for every car lover at the Autofair....

Edited by Phillip Cole (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Long range forecast is promising: less than 20% chance of rain, highs in upper 60s, lows in 40s, partly cloudy. Plenty of vendors, car corral, displays in the garage area, cruise-ins Thursday and Friday, and National Meet on Saturday.

Stop by and visit us in AACA meet tent out front this year!

We Always go to Charlotte.  Doesn't get much better than in the Carolinas - the friendliest meet in the world!

Terry

• Like 1

As I have said many times on this forum....Charlotte was my first AACA meet. I have not missed one since. It has friendly people, good food,plenty to do, a great flea market, fantastic show, and much more!! I wouldn'tmiss it even if I didn't have a car to bring!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed it as always.  New car show locaion on Sat was great! Yes-cold and windy (very windy) but it's part of the deal.  It always does a little of everything at Charlotte (except show, although I think we came close this year).  Heck, if you dont' come away with a little Carolina red mud on your tires you didn't have fun!!!   Saw lots of neat stuff in the swap meet, even a brass lamp or two.  Some Model T stuff, Model A, even some nice nice vehicles for sale including barn-find types.  Didn't take many pics but have a few to upload later tonight.   Found a couple of trinkets including a neat early watch fob.  Susan did better buying some yard-art old roadsigns for our long winding driveway back to the barn, and also a working parking meeting to plant out front.  Saw some neat signs, gas pumps, and as always, a chance to check out trailers, tools, etc.etc and meet wilth old friends.  Charlotte NC has got to be one of the friendliest events around.  I'm sure with all the construction challenges this year at the speedway it wasn't easy to organize, but Phillip, Mel Carson, and a whole bunch of the HNR folks made it great once again.  Thanks - and count us as regulars here.

Terry

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)