ANNUAL PRE-WAR BUICK MEETING AT CHICKASHA

Terry Wiegand

It's that time of the year again.  The Chickasha Pre-War Swap Meet in Chickasha, Oklahoma will be held on March 17th and 18th.  As always the Pre-War Buick enthusiasts meet at high noon on Thursday at Steve Hammatt's space(s).  ALL Buick enthusiasts are welcome to meet and swap Buick stories, tell a few lies and make new friends.  Pete Phillips will be there for a group photo.  As that old saying goes, "Be There or Be Square".  Don't miss this gathering.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

• Like 1

Guest Shoe1932

Howdy

I am hopeful that we can make it. Couldn't make the Houma meet last year because of a very ill kiddo. Hope I can catch up with he story telling.

I have often thought about attending but there is very little I need but the interest still drives me to think about going.

Where do you stay....I have not investigated other than Chickasha is on  I-44 and I suspect there are several motel choices.

I will do a search and learn more.....

Just to remind everyone.  My booth is in the North Building, NJ 8-9 vendor spaces.  Located on the east side of the building against the center block wall.  Just around the corner from the Men's restroom :D  There's a banner on the wall mentioning "Leather License Plates".

See you all on Thursday at Noon.

Steve

• 1 month later...