Rare 1952 "Roadmaster Super"

Pete Phillips

One of those rarely seen "Roadmaster Supers" is currently on Ebay. They show up once every two or three years. Be the first on your block to get one! Whooooo-Hoooo!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Roadmaster-Super-/321905351241?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4af30dda49:g:gm0AAOSwYHxWMQWc&item=321905351241

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

(with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

• Like 1

One of those rarely seen "Roadmaster Supers" is currently on Ebay. They show up once every two or three years. Be the first on your block to get one! Whooooo-Hoooo!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Roadmaster-Super-/321905351241?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4af30dda49:g:gm0AAOSwYHxWMQWc&item=321905351241

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

(with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

And the Dynaflow  that "shifts as it should". 

Ben

• Like 1

.....That false statement alone makes me WONDER what else isn't true In the listing.....Dale in Indy

I'm trying to interpret this one.....It even has the hard to find and expensive mustache grille which sells on ebay for over $800.....

post-85415-0-01089300-1446196056_thumb.j

Is he saying:

(1) All the mustache's he has seen on ebay don't have the crack down the middle so his must be the hard one to find;

(2) he can't find one that's not cracked nor does he want to spend additional $$ on buying a good one, so he's advertising the car for sale AS IS; or,  

(3) you're going to have to pony-up at least an additional $800 to replace his and good luck trying to find one? 

Help me out if that is not a reflection/shadow line. :rolleyes:

Al Malachowski

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Edited by 1953mack (see edit history)
  • Like 1