If these old cars could talk.....

Rogillio

Please, please, please, let's not kick the top off of that particular anthill or open that can of worms!!!  WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CAR, STAYS IN THE CAR!

Well, there was this time after the senior prom when Amy Sue and I were watching the submarine races ...

But then what about the '47 Chevy coupe we modified to carry and dispense beer from a pony keg?  This was long before tail-gating became popular.

Maybe these old cars shouldn't talk, but if they try, I'll bet they can be bribed (new paint job, detailing job, tuneup etc.).

Cheers,

Grog

P.S.  Rogillio,  Now THAT's a barn find, human remains and all.

Guest my3buicks

My first 57 Buick had the original owner die in the car - when it was being hauled from where he had died in it, the wrecker that picked it up caught fire completely with no damage to the Buick - then I bought it wrecked after it took off by itself at a 7-11 and went across the road and totaled a Toyota and sent that driver to the hospital.  So it kind of has spoken.

Although I would really like to know the history of some of the vintage cars I've owned, I just don't think I'd be good with a disembodied voice speaking to me while driving alone on a dark country road late at night.  :lol: