MY TIRES WERE SLASHED!!!

Guest shadetree77

Guest shadetree77

Walked out to my car this morning and MY TIRES HAD BEEN SLASHED!! There was one of these stuck on all four tires. Very funny Mrs. Shadetree.:mad::rolleyes::D

(That's the guitarist from the band Guns N' Roses for those who don't recognize him. His name is "Slash".)

post-75106-14314221205_thumb.jpg

post-75106-14314221231_thumb.jpg

Walked out to my car this morning and MY TIRES HAD BEEN SLASHED!! There was one of these stuck on all four tires. Very funny Mrs. Shadetree.:mad::rolleyes::D

(That's the guitarist from the band Guns N' Roses for those who don't recognize him. His name is "Slash".)

What a horrible experience!

OK Shade Tree: I KNOW the feeling. Years ago I was shaggin' rental cars to the auction and my Thrifty guy volunteered his wife to help us. It was a Friday and she asked if I had any plans for that evening. I told her I wouldn't miss "Dallas" for anything.

Friday evening I get a call at 7:55 PM from the San Leandro Fire Department. "Sir, your white Buick (60 4867) convert is on fire". I had put it to bed with a hot battery so I figured there may have been a short...who knows? I tore out of the house and headed for my car lot. I get there....nothing. I called my wife and she said that Mrs. thrifty had played the hoax. She proved me wrong. There was something that would keep me from watching Dallas.

I raced home and I missed the first 15 minutes. Next day my Thrifty guy tells me to come over so he could apologize. Needless to say I accepted his apology over the phone. Mitch

Guest BigDogDaddy

That is funny. You could return the joke by playing the GnR song, " I used to love her, but I had to kill her ". :D