Sylvania 890 turn signal bulb

jerrykiefer

You are right - a lot of car parts places don't carry them. I found mine at Pep Boys. Call a few old-school non-chain auto parts stores too. Worst comes to worst, you could get them on amazon. (Maybe Ronnie lists them at his store.)

Guest Kitskaboodle

It's been a few years but I distinctly remember getting mine at Napa. However, many of the Napa's are gone in my area. :(

Kit

Guest steveskyhawk

These bulbs can be purchased at most auto parts stores. I have never had any difficulty finding them or any other part for that matter.

Guest steveskyhawk

Rule of thumb which I always follow is to bring old part to store for matchup. Can't do this on line.

Guest Mc_Reatta
Well if Osram/Sylvania you should be fine. Know the turn signals need the short ones to miss the shield. Are there other places where it does not matter ?

Cornering light?

Fog light?

Let's see. The sources listed so far are:

-O'Reilly's

-Autozone

-Napa

-Pep Boys

-Amazon

-Barney Eaton

-Advance

-The Reatta Store

It appears The Reatta Store is considered a last resort for buying Reatta parts. I don't understand that since The Reatta Store was built to help Reatta owners on this forum easily find the parts they need at the lowest prices.

If I post a link to parts in The Reatta Store the forum moderator tells me he gets complaints about me doing so. I use the small commission from The Reatta Store to help maintain Reatta Owners Journal - a website devoted to Reatta Owners. Why someone would resent me posting a link to a store that serves Reatta owners I don't know. If the ultimate goal is to get rid of The Reatta Store the plan is working.

light bulbs aren't really a mail order item unless they aren't available at the local stores.

... It appears The Reatta Store is considered a last resort for buying Reatta parts. I don't understand that since The Reatta Store was built to help Reatta owners on this forum easily find the parts they need at the lowest prices. ...

Speaking for myself, when I am in the middle of a project, going to the local FLAPS, which might take 20 minutes, is worth paying a dollar or two extra for a light bulb in order to get the project finished before dinner time. But when anticipating a future need, or when the local FLAPS doesn't carry something - especially at a competitive price, Amazon (e.g., via the Reatta Store) is definitely a great way to go. I've bought a number of things through Amazon. As I mentioned to you in a previous thread, my daughters sorority also fund raises via Amazon. But maybe now that she has graduated there will be less 'internal pressure' to use that route.

Speaking for myself, when I am in the middle of a project, going to the local FLAPS, which might take 20 minutes, is worth paying a dollar or two extra for a light bulb in order to get the project finished before dinner time. But when anticipating a future need, or when the local FLAPS doesn't carry something - especially at a competitive price, Amazon (e.g., via the Reatta Store) is definitely a great way to go.

Ditto.

John F.

• 4 weeks later...